Charles A. Gelinas, Sr.
Charles A. Gelinas, Sr
– – – – – – – – – – –
Residential and Commercial
Estates and Estate Planning
Admissions and Memberships
- Massachusetts 1977
- Massachusetts Bar Assn.
- Massachusetts Real Estate Bar Assn.
- Worcester County Bar Assn.
- North Worcester County Bar Assn.
- Member, (Registries Committee)
- J.D. Suffolk University Law School,
1976 cum Laude
- M.A., English, Assumption College, 1972
- B.A., English Literature, College of the
Holy Cross, 1968
Practice, Focus and Experience
Charles A. Gelinas, Sr. practices in the field of Commercial Lending, Business Law, Commercial Law, Residential and Commercial Real Estate, Estate Administration and Estate Planning.
Attorney Gelinas represents commercial lenders and borrowers; buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants of commercial real estate; parties to business and corporate transactions; estate planning and estate administration clients.
Attorney Gelinas is peer review “AV” rated by Martindale-Hubbell, the highest possible rating.
- Corporate counsel to credit union with $550,000,000 in assets.
- Corporate counsel to retail client with over 125 locations throughout New England and New York with gross sales in excess of $200,000,000.
- Over 40 years of representing borrowers and lenders in transactions valued up to $25,000,000.
- Prepared hundreds of estate plans for estates valued up to $10,000,000.
- Administered hundreds of estates valued up to $15,000,000.
- Attorney Gelinas has served as Chair of the Community Foundation of North Central MA, North Central MA Chamber of Commerce, North Central MA United Way, Leominster Education Foundation, Trustee and Vice-Chair of Fitchburg State College Board of Trustees, Trustee of Fitchburg State College Foundation, Director of the North Central MA Community Development Foundation and numerous other community and civic organizations.
Articles and Publications
- Contributing author and lecturer of Real Estate Lending Requirements and Loan Documentation in Massachusetts – Lorman.
- Contributing author and lecturer of Commercial Real Estate Financing – Lorman