Robert J. Charland
Practice, Focus and Experience
Robert J. Charland practices in the field of Conveyancing and Real Estate Law; Title Insurance; Estate Planning and Probate Law. He deals with complex title issues, resolution of title defects and certification of title to clients.
Attorney Charland is the Chief Operating Officer of Guaranty Title & Abstract Co., Inc. He represents lenders in residential real estate lending, conducting several real estate closings each week.
Attorney Charland represents buyers and sellers in all aspects of real estate transactions.
Attorney Charland is an Attorney Agent for:
- Lawyers Title Insurance Corporation
- Old Republic National Title Insurance Company
- First American Title Insurance Co.
- Fidelity National Title Insurance Company
- Principal advisor to lending institutions on issues relating to title, lending and conveyancing.
- Consulting attorney, title examinations and title certifications to other law firms and attorneys.
- Over 10 years of active conveyancing; successfully completing over 7,000 real estate transactions.
- Numerous multi-site title examinations, including hospitals, paper mills, reservoirs, industrial sites, large subdivisions and condominium complexes.